The following projects are scheduled and may cause disruptions Monday, Dec. 16, through Tuesday, Dec. 31. Visit the campus disruptions page for more information on each project.
- Power Outage - A scheduled power outage will occur the weekend of Dec. 20-22 as part of the Science Building construction project. Not all buildings will be impacted
- Energy Reduction - The annual winter break energy reduction will begin at 6 p.m., Dec. 23, and continue until Jan. 1. Buildings will be cooler than normal
- Mary Alexander Road Closure - A section of Mary Alexander Road will be closed from Dec. 20-23 as part of the Science Building construction project
- Robert Snyder Lane Closure - One lane of Robert Snyder Lane will be closed Dec. 16-23 in connection to the Marriott Hotel and Conference Center construction project
- Phillips Road Lane Closures - Phillips Road will be intermittently closed from Dec. 16-23 to repair a water main
- Campus Road Repairs - Various lanes throughout campus will be intermittently closed for asphalt repairs from Dec. 16-18
- West Deck Closure - West Deck will be closed for pressure washing from Dec. 16-31