The Banner Self Service upgrade for faculty and advisors, students and registration with new and improved functionality went live Saturday, Sept.16.
Join a virtual training session to learn about the new features in the upgrade.
- Wednesday, Sept. 20, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (Zoom link)
- Thursday, Sept. 21, 2:30 to 4 p.m. (Zoom link)
- Monday, Oct. 2, 9 to 10:30 a.m. (Zoom link)
- Friday, Oct. 6, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (Zoom link)
What are the new features in the Banner Self Service upgrade?
- The navigation includes a landing page and ‘four-square’ menu button
- Preferred names are used
- Photos are displayed for students, faculty and advisors
- New student profile provides individualized view of a student’s academic information
- New plan ahead feature for registration
- Custom ordering, sorting and searching options
- Intuitive visual clues and consolidated pages
- Mobile friendly