UNC Charlotte and boutique jeweler Kendra Scott are partnering for a fundraising event to benefit the Ellis Reed Parlier Scholarship. From Sept.15-30, 20% of all online proceeds will be donated to the scholarship.
In addition, there are UNC Charlotte and Kendra Scott fundraiser in-store events to honor the life of Reed Parlier:
- Birkdale Village, Saturday, Sept. 23, from 2 to 5 p.m.
- SouthPark Mall, Thursday, Sept. 28, from 6 to 9 p.m.
Do not miss the chance to register for these events and:
- Receive a free piece of Kendra Scott jewelry with any $125 purchase at both the Birkdale and SouthPark fundraising events (while supplies last and in-store purchases only)
- Receive a free clear game day tote with any purchase of $150 at both the Birkdale and SouthPark fundraising events (while supplies last and in-store purchases only)
- Purchase the 2023 special Reed Parlier and Niner Nation collection at both events in-store or shop online
- Enjoy complimentary styling by Dry Bar at the Birkdale fundraiser and build your own bouquet bar with $150 purchase at the SouthPark Fundraiser.
Twenty percent of all proceeds will be donated back to the Ellis Reed Parlier Scholarship Fund. This includes the signature, fashion, demi and fine jewelry.
Look for more information in October for a Niner Nation Week: Homecoming 2023 campus pop-up shop in the Barnes and Noble Charlotte in the Popp Martin Student Union.