Welcome to SYC, a UNC Charlotte newsletter designed to make it easy for you to stay connected with Charlotte’s urban research university. Top stories, strategic priorities, current media exposure and social media connections will all be a part of SYC. We hope consolidating our news this way will unclutter your inbox and make it easy to Stake Your Claim.
This fall brings the 70th anniversary of the beginning of the institution we know today as UNC Charlotte.
Mark the week of September 19 and watch upcoming editions of SYC for details on a series of special events that will celebrate our history and kick off an even greater, transformational future for UNC Charlotte.
THE CHARLOTTE OBSERVER
- Can light rail turn University City into a walkable downtown?
- 20 seniors tapped as Levine Scholars at UNC Charlotte
- UNC Charlotte marching band gets exclusive gig in France
- Panthers coach introduces comit to Charlotte 49ers Football
- Mother and daughter graduate together
- Charlotte 49ers prepared if conference realignment dominoes begin to fall
- Rapping teacher is UNC Charlotte alumnus
- CMS to tap firm known for diversity work to guide assigment review
- UNC Charlotte program addresses Latino mental health
- Breast cancer test company forms based on UNC Charlotte research
- Use of adjuncts in teaching on the rise
- University experts discuss infertility research
CHARLOTTE BUSINESS JOURNAL
WRAL TECH WIRE (RALEIGH)
TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION WORLD
THE CHARLOTTE POST