Throughout my listening tour these past few months, students, faculty and staff have shared a desire to have more regular, streamlined communication about the great things happening at UNC Charlotte every day.
So, we’ve created Niner Insider. It will be your consolidated daily communication for University news that will feature what you need to know, highlight University happenings and share points of pride.
You can expect to receive these emails midday Monday through Friday when classes are in session. The content will also be housed for reference on Inside UNC Charlotte. Please feel free to share the email with your friends and family, and don't forget to let us know what you think about it using the feedback link below.
Chancellor Sharon L. Gaber
- Post-Thanksgiving COVID-19 testing available this week
- Latest details for spring COVID-19 re-entry testing
- Charlotte 49ers vs. Western Kentucky football game canceled
Your Daily Need to Know: Faculty & Staff
- Thank you for Giving Green this year!
- Submit a Commencement encouragement video for the Class of 2020 by Dec. 4
- Register for "Putting the Personal in Personalized Online Learning" workshop, Wednesday, Dec. 2, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: STUDENTS
- Niner Central virtual assistance options related to financial aid, registration, billing and payments
- Register for Graduate Student Spring Orientation
OUR POINTS OF PRIDE
- Best of the Best: UNC Charlotte's Doctorate in Business Administration is #1 on Great Business Schools' rankings of Most Affordable DBA programs.
- Award Finalist: Senior Tyriq Harris is one of 12 finalists for the NFF's 2020 William V. Campbell Trophy, presented by Mazda.
- Graduate student Eric Webb’s research noted by Forbes in a story about Hurricane Iota, one of the strongest storms of 2020.
- Political Science professor Eric Heberlig discusses North Carolina's electoral college votes.
- Psychological Sciences professor Jennifer Langhinrichsen-Rohling explains how acts of kindness positively affect the human brain.
- 11/30: Make notes of encouragement for human trafficking survivors and their children
- 11/30: Join the Global Engagement Scholars Program
- 12/1: Sign up for the 3 Point Contest & Slam Dunk Contest
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!