cOVID-19 mitigation efforts bring hands-on experience for students
UNC Charlotte's COVID-19 mitigation efforts have provided an opportunity for lab experience and contact tracing, solidifying research and career choices for students.
- ICYMI: Here's today's message from Chancellor Gaber on spring semester planning
- University adjusts COVID-19 quarantine recommendations
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: FACULTY & STAFF
- Adobe Flash to be uninstalled from University devices and servers
- Start course and curriculum proposals early to ensure approval
- Curriculog Open Swim session will be held Tuesday, Dec. 15, 1-2:15 p.m. via Zoom
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: STUDENTS
- University systems and apps will be offline Saturday, Jan. 2, for Banner upgrades
- UNC Charlotte will honor all 2020 graduates with a virtual celebration on Friday, Jan. 8
OUR POINTS OF PRIDE
- Alumnus Jason Foodman '91 was recently named CEO of Rosy Salon Software, a cloud-based suite of salon and spa scheduling and management tools.
- The Charlotte Ledger re-published Ely Portillo's recent story from the Urban Institute's website that discusses the future of transportation in Charlotte.
- UNC Charlotte's Institute for Social Capital was recognized as a successful partner in a data-sharing collaboration with Mecklenburg County.
- 12/10: STEM Communication Series - Collaborating with Diverse Teammates: How to Communicate with Cultural Intelligence
- 12/15: Destress for the test
- 12/16: UCAE hosts its annual Reading Day Review Sessions for several courses via Zoom
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!