UPDATING STUDENT CONTACT INFORMATION IN MY.UNCC.EDU
This spring, students will be required to verify or update their emergency contact and local address through an automated prompt on my.uncc.edu.
- The University’s wastewater testing has detected the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in its routine sampling in one residence hall.
There is a lot of information circulating about the COVID-19 vaccine. Let's separate fact from fiction with the help of the CDC, NIH and our own campus experts.
- FICTION: Once I receive the vaccine, I will test positive for COVID-19.
- FACT: Receiving the vaccine will not cause a positive COVID-19 test.
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: FACULTY & STAFF
- Auto upgrades to most University OS are coming Wednesday, March 24. Upgrade today.
- REMINDER: The deadline for nominations for the 2021 Employee of the Year Awards is this Friday, March 12.
- Learn to make grading easier using the Canvas grade book at this March 11 workshop.
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: STUDENTS
- The University Career Center will host the Spring Part-Time Job Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 17. The job fair is open to all majors and all class levels of UNC Charlotte students and alumni.
OUR POINTS OF PRIDE
Theatre alumna lands leading role in Children’s Theatre production: Isabel Gonzales '19 will play the female lead in the upcoming Children’s Theatre of Charlotte production of "Tropical Secrets: Holocaust Refugees in Cuba."
- 3/17: Learn the settings and practices to keep unwelcome guests out of your Zoom event.
- 3/24: Be a lifesaver! Sign up to donate blood at the annual 49ers4Life Blood Drive. Participants will receive a long-sleeve t-shirt and have a chance to win a door prize. Visit redcrossblood.org and use sponsor code: 49ers4Life.
- 3/31: Join the Atkins Book Club discussion about the book "I'm Not Dying With You Tonight," by Kimberly Jones and Gilly Segal.
STAY UPDATED ON THE COVID-19 VACCINE
Find the latest information on when and how you can receive your shot on the Niner Nation Cares website. Let's keep our community safe and healthy!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!