Thinking about barriers: Why Women's History Month is important
Women’s History Month would not exist without women in the 1970s and 1980s advocating for themselves and, by extension, the recognition of women’s issues. Janaka Lewis, director of the Women’s and Gender Studies program, offers resources to learn more about the contributions of a diverse body of women from every field.
- Learn more about Friday's COVID-19 testing results and the ongoing testing in residence halls.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Are all three vaccines effective in protecting individuals from COVID-19? We're answering important questions like this with Dr. Robert Jones , medical director of the UNC Charlotte Student Health Center.
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: FACULTY & STAFF
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: STUDENTS
- We are Green with Gratitude that 86% of the scholarships awarded during the 2020-21 academic year were made possible by gifts from generous individual or organizational donors! Giving back is powerful.
OUR POINTS OF PRIDE
Foster wins sixth, final weekly award from C-USA: Charlotte volleyball's Emani' Foster won the final Freshman of the Week honor announced by Conference USA on Sunday afternoon. Foster earned her sixth award of the year, 12th for the team total, after a dominant performance against UNCW on Friday
- 3/30: Join Gentle Yoga virtually with UREC to focus on deep stretching and relaxation.
- 3/31: Volunteer to help refurbish and plant the volunteer garden areas on campus during Student Garden Day. This event is part of Earth Week.
- 4/9: Join a panel of gaming industry professionals for a discussion on diversifying game play and creation.
STAY UPDATED ON THE COVID-19 VACCINE
Find the latest information on when and how you can receive your shot on the Niner Nation Cares website. Let's keep our community safe and healthy!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!