49ers to host spring game on April 24
The Charlotte 49ers football team, under the leadership of head coach Will Healy, will play this year’s spring game at noon, Saturday, April 24, in Richardson Stadium.
- The University’s wastewater testing has detected the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in its routine sampling in one residence hall.
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: FACULTY & STAFF
- Register to attend an Employee Lunch and Learn on moving through grief and loss scheduled for April 21.
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: STUDENTS
- Student applications are being accepted through April 15 to serve as an at-large member on the Popp Martin Student Union Advisory Board. As advisory body to the director of the Student Union, the board provides a voice from campus constituents on the role of the Popp Martin Student Union and its operation.
OUR POINTS OF PRIDE
#NinerNationsGives breaks previous records: Niner Nation shattered all previous records for 49 hours of giving during this year's #NinerNationGives! Thank you for your continuous support and genorousity.
Belk College alumnus Eric Koo was appointed chief executive officer of Overland ADCT BioPharma.
Richard Tedeschi, professor emeritus of Psychology and chair at the Boulder Crest Institute for Posttraumatic Growth, was cited in USA Today about ways to achieve posttraumatic growth. This piece was picked up by the Wisconsin State Farmer.
- 4/9: Attend the Diversity In Gaming Panel Discussion today from 5 to 6:30 p.m. This event is supported by a grant from the Chancellor's Diversity Challenge Fund.
- 4/9: The Botanical Gardens annual Spring Plant Sale is now open to the public. Sale ends April 12.
- 4/12: Learn how to create and upload videos to Canvas during a workshop beginning at 11:30 a.m.
STAY UPDATED ON THE COVID-19 VACCINE
Find the latest information on when and how you can receive your shot on the Niner Nation Cares website. Let's keep our community safe and healthy!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!