Chancellor Sharon L. Gaber inducted into Phi Kappa Phi
As Phi Kappa Phi at UNC Charlotte marks its 40th year, Chancellor Gaber joins its newest class.
- An update on the Johnson & Johnson vaccine on campus distribution was sent out to the campus community through a NinerNotice. Please review the notice on the Emergency Management website.
- View the results of yesterday's COVID-19 testing in residence halls.
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: FACULTY & STAFF
- Faculty: Please be sure to take the Atkins Library Survey. The library is interested in how you currently use the facility and how it might improve those interactions in the future.
- OUTAGE REMINDER: Expect blips in connectivity to wireless/wired networks, my.uncc.edu and other University systems on Saturday, May 1.
- The Office of International Programs’ Office of Education Abroad invites UNC Charlotte faculty members to submit a faculty-led study abroad program proposal for spring break or summer 2022.
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: STUDENTS
- Participate in the Charlotte College Student Sexual Health Survey. Researchers at UNC Charlotte, Johnson C. Smith University, Queens University and Davidson College are conducting a study examining college students’ knowledge, behaviors and attitudes related to sexual health, mental health, substance use and COVID-19.
OUR POINTS OF PRIDE
HR names 2021 Employee of the Year Award recipients: Four individuals and the Return to Campus Kit Group team are this year’s Employees of the Year as announced by the Human Resources Department.
- 4/16: The School of Architecture presents a free public lecture by Billie Faircloth, partner at the firm of Kieran Timberlake.
- 4/20: Join the Urban Institute for an hour-long virtual panel discussion about housing affordability, development regulations and the availability of different housing choices throughout our community.
- 4/22-4/23: One week left to register for the Analytics Frontiers Conference! Discounted pricing is available for students and faculty.
STAY UPDATED ON THE COVID-19 VACCINE
Find the latest information on when and how you can receive your shot on the Niner Nation Cares website. Let's keep our community safe and healthy!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!