Apps that every Niner needs
Navigating campus as a new student, faculty or staff member can seem scary at first. These recommended apps are helpful resources to navigate campus and enjoy some of the amenities UNC Charlotte offers.
Let the University know through the COVID-19 vaccine reporting form. Once approved, you will be exempt from completing the daily Niner Health Check and the requirement to participate in mitigation testing.
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: FACULTY & STAFF
- Save time grading and provide students easy access to track their performance. Join the “Canvas Assignments and Gradebook Workshop” on Thursday, Aug. 26.
YOUR DAILY NEED TO KNOW: STUDENTS
- Commuters - avoid circling parking decks and lots by making a parking plan before heading to campus. Use the Parking Availability tool to view parking deck capacity in real time.
- Apply for the Counseling and Psychological Services Student Advisory Board today! If you are a student who desires to gain leadership in the area of college student mental health or learn more about the ins and outs of therapy services, visit the CAPS website where you can find out more about the mission, responsibilities and benefits of the advisory board and submit a brief application. Applications are due Monday, Aug. 30, at midnight.
OUR POINTS OF PRIDE
Foster named to C-USA preseason team, Niners picked second in East: After a phenomenal start to her collegiate career this past spring, Charlotte volleyball's Emani' Foster has been selected as a preseason team member by Conference USA coaches.
- 8/26: Get your friends, grab your keys and pull up! Join us to watch the ninth movie of the “Fast and the Furious” franchise.
- 8/26: Explore methods of keeping organized with Google Drive, including how to sort, filter and search for files. Also, discover how to use and manage folders for better organization.
- 8/27: Come to the Popp Student Union Theater for Avengers: Endgame.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!