Wear Green Wednesdays are Back!
Students hold up their pickaxes on campus! Submit your #WearGreenWednesday photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACULTY/STAFF NEWS YOU CAN USE
- Learn the benefits of applying for graduate-level education as an employee.
- Please read the University of North Carolina System 403(b) Plan Universal Availability Notice for 2023.
- The Viewpoint Diversity and Civil Discourse in the Classroom workshop provides techniques and resources to help faculty engage students in safe and respectful discussions around diverse viewpoints and perspectives.
- The Great Decisions Lecture Series, an annual event coordinated by the Office of International Programs, features Charlotte faculty discussing critical topics of global importance. Register for the series first talk, “Politics in Latin America,” scheduled for 6:30 p.m., Monday, Jan. 25, at The Dubois Center at UNC Charlotte Center City.
- The Biff Poggi era has begun. The American Athletic Conference awaits. And 2023 Charlotte 49ers football season tickets are now on sale.
STUDENT NEWS YOU CAN USE
- Learn to cut and engrave materials using the laser cutter today, Wednesday, Jan. 18, from noon to 1 p.m. Open to current UNC Charlotte students, staff and faculty.
- Increase your awareness of campus resources that promote academic success and a stronger connection to Niner Nation at this workshop Thursday, Jan. 19, 6 to 6:45 p.m., in Colvard Building, Room 2006.
SHOW US YOUR 49ER SPIRIT!
Post your #WearGreenWednesday photo or submit it to email@example.com. You could be featured in a Wednesday issue.
- Academic Affairs Weekly News Digest
- Athletics Scores
- Atkins Library
- Campus Career Center
- Campus Events
- Campus News
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Interactive Campus Map
- My UNC Charlotte
- Niner Central
- Today's Menus
- OneIT Help Desk
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!