Walking into the Weekend!
Students walk by the Prospector building during a class change. Send your #photooftheday to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACULTY/STAFF NEWS YOU CAN USE
- Learn to engage your audience with Poll Everywhere, a student response software that can be used in learning spaces across campus.
- At the beginning of this new calendar year, please be mindful of the instances when leave-earning employees can use their leave. As a reminder, the special COVID-19 leave provision that allowed for the interchangeability of leave, such as Sick Leave and Vacation Leave, ended Dec. 31, 2021.
- CAPS is offering Mental Health First Aid training, an eight-hour national program that teaches participants to respond to someone struggling with distress or suicide ideation. Register for faculty and staff training, which will be delivered virtually across two days, Thursday and Friday, Feb. 2-3.
STUDENT NEWS YOU CAN USE
- CAPS is offering Mental Health First Aid training sessions, a national program that teaches participants to respond to someone struggling with distress or suicide ideation. Register now for student training Saturday, Feb. 11.
- Are you looking for a night to have fun and let loose on campus? Well, you’re in luck. Tighten up your skates, come down to Belk Gym, and roll into the new semester with CAB’s Cascade tonight at 5 p.m.
SHOW US YOUR 49ER SPIRIT!
Post your #WearGreenWednesday photo or submit it to email@example.com. You could be featured in a Wednesday issue.
- Academic Affairs Weekly News Digest
- Athletics Scores
- Atkins Library
- Campus Career Center
- Campus Events
- Campus News
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Interactive Campus Map
- My UNC Charlotte
- Niner Central
- Today's Menus
- OneIT Help Desk
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!