Design, Build, Fly
The UNC Charlotte student chapter of American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics is flying high in more ways than one, competing in and raising money for the Design-Build-Fly competition, scheduled for May 2024, in Kansas. They will compete against hundreds of teams at this international event.
FACULTY & STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Learn more about ChatGPT and AI tools, along with other important updates in this week's Academic Affairs Weekly News Digest.
- Ready for tools like ChatGPT? Attend the Center for Teaching and Learning's online workshop series: Supporting Student Study Skills and Supporting Student Writing in the Age of AI.
- Today is the Staff Council Chili/Soup and Cornbread Cook-off! Join us in the Cone University Center, Lucas Room, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The deadline for nominations for the annual Staff Employee of the Year awards has been extended to 5 p.m., Friday, March 17.
- QPR is a 90-minute training to foster a community of care by teaching individuals to recognize the warning signs of suicide, including verbal, behavioral and situational clues. The next student training is tomorrow, March 14, from 3:30 to 5 p.m.
- Applications are open for the Dean of Students Office’s Honors and Awards for students graduating in May, August or December 2023. Apply through Sunday, March 19.
Only at Charlotte
Kirill Afonin, a professor of chemistry, and Margaret Quinlan, a professor of communication studies, received the First Citizens Bank Scholars Medal and the Harshini V. de Silva Graduate Mentor Award, respectively.
SHOW US YOUR 49ER SPIRIT!
Wear Niner green and post with #WearGreenWednesday or submit to email@example.com. You could be featured in a Wednesday issue.
- Academic Affairs Weekly News Digest
- Athletics Scores
- Atkins Library
- Campus Career Center
- Campus Events
- Campus News
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Interactive Campus Map
- My UNC Charlotte
- Niner Central
- Today's Menus
- OneIT Help Desk
LOOKING FOR EVENTS?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!