Tierra Durant, a Master of Social Work student in the College of Health and Human Services, is a graduate assistant student for the Student Advising for Freshman Excellence Program, housed within the Office of Identity, Equity and Engagement.
FACULTY & STAFF News you can use
- Register for the #NinerNationGives Faculty/Staff Kickoff Luncheon, Tuesday, March 28, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Popp Martin Student Union Multipurpose Room for fun games, free food and swag. The program will begin at 11:30 a.m. Check out the faculty/staff #NinerNationGives website.
- 49er Mart users are invited to attend the 49er Mart virtual forum from 2 to 4 p.m., Thursday, March 23. Topics covered include locating and deleting drafts and receipts, creating your own searches, searching for existing suppliers and the 23.1 49er Mart upgrade, effective Monday, March 20. Registration is encouraged on the Learning and Development Portal; more information can be found on the 49er Mart message board.
- Ever have one of those nights where you just can’t fall asleep? Learn about tactics besides counting sheep to get a better night’s rest at a workshop on the power of rest and how to improve your sleep habits, hosted by Ginger Thursday, March 16.
- Niner Course Pack is coming this fall for all UNC Charlotte courses. Learn more about this affordable textbook rental program at Barnes & Noble Charlotte's virtual information session Wednesday, March 22, from 2 to 3 p.m. Register online for access.
STUDENT news you can use
- Wellbeing Wednesdays is an initiative spearheaded by the Center for Integrated Care and the Levine Scholars Program. This program, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesdays, aspires to extend information and increase accessibility to students while offering opportunities for health and well-being providers to directly connect with students and discuss campus wellness resources.
- The March and April food truck schedule is available on Dine on Campus.
SHOW US YOUR 49ER SPIRIT!
Wear Niner green and post with #WearGreenWednesday or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. You could be featured in a Wednesday issue.
- Academic Affairs Weekly News Digest
- Athletics Scores
- Atkins Library
- Campus Career Center
- Campus Events
- Campus News
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Interactive Campus Map
- My UNC Charlotte
- Niner Central
- Today's Menus
- OneIT Help Desk
LOOKING FOR EVENTS?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!