Congratulations, Charlotte Graduates!
Congratulations, Charlotte Graduates! UNC Charlotte conferred more than 5,300 undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees and graduate certificates during spring commencement ceremonies held in Dale F. Halton Arena on Friday, May 12 and Saturday, May 13. Graduates varied in age from 19 to 74, and represented 53 countries and 43 U.S. states.
FACULTY & STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Learn how OneIT can help with digital spring cleaning, along with other important updates in this week's Academic Affairs Weekly News Digest.
- University Road will close temporarily from the west side of Cone Lane to Cameron Boulevard, from 6 a.m. on Monday, May 15, through 7 p.m. on Sunday, May 21.
- Reminder: Gmail addresses are scheduled to be updated to @charlotte.edu starting Thursday, May 18.
- Join the North Carolina Office of State Human Resources Statewide Wellness Program Wednesday, May 17, at 11:30 a.m. for a brief presentation on helpful tips and tricks for smarter grocery shopping and a cooking demonstration of a healthy spring dessert recipe — mini blueberry lemon cheesecakes.
- Are you or is someone from your team moving offices and curious about what services OneIT can provide?
- Mail and Package Services wins Mail Center of the Year at College and University Mail Services Association conference.
Only at Charlotte
A delegation of 16 Taiwanese electric vehicle executives received an inside look at how UNC Charlotte is building a talent pipeline and creating innovation for the state and region’s emerging electric vehicle industry during a campus tour Thursday, May 4.
Review important Academic Affairs updates.
SHOW US YOUR 49ER SPIRIT!
Wear Niner green and post with #WearGreenWednesday or submit to email@example.com. You could be featured in a Wednesday issue.
- Athletics Scores
- Atkins Library
- Campus Career Center
- Campus Events
- Campus News
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Interactive Campus Map
- My UNC Charlotte
- Niner Central
- Today's Menus
- OneIT Help Desk
LOOKING FOR EVENTS?
Check out these opportunities!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!