14th Cohort of Levine Scholars join Charlotte's Class of 2027
Twenty exceptional students from across the U.S. — selected from nearly 1,000 applications — have earned the University's most competitive academic scholarship.
FACULTY & STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Beginning Saturday, May 27, Employee Self-Service Banner will have a new look and feel. Learn more about this tool, along with other important updates in this week’s Academic Affairs Weekly News Digest.
- As the fiscal year winds down, please review the fiscal year 2023 spending cutoff deadlines and other year-end reminders.
- Reminder: 49er Mart users are invited to attend the 49er Mart virtual forum from 2 to 4 p.m., Thursday, May 25. Registration is encouraged on the Learning and Development Portal, and more information can be found on the 49er Mart message board.
- May is Internal Audit Awareness Month. Gov. Cooper issued an official proclamation recognizing the contributions of internal auditors to the success of organizations and the global economy at large. For information about the audit process, please refer to the FAQ page on the Internal Audit Department website.
- University Career Center's Michelle Wann wins statewide innovation award from North Carolina Association of Colleges and Employers.
- Botanists and artists must develop a thorough understanding of plant parts and flower structure. Participants in the Botanical Drawings 2: Capturing Details workshop, scheduled for from 6 to 9 p.m., Tuesday, May 23, at the McMillan Greenhouse, will create a collection of detailed line drawings of what they see under magnification.
Only at Charlotte
Demond T. Martin ’97 believes, “It is my duty to help in every way I possibly can, as many people as I possibly can, for as long as I possibly can.” This internal motivation drives Martin to seek, build and improve community. Throughout the quarter-century since his graduation, Martin has achieved national stature as a savvy investment manager and committed philanthropist. At this year’s Spring Commencement, he was commended for his philanthropic contributions and community service with an honorary Doctor of Public Service degree.
Review important Academic Affairs updates.
SHOW US YOUR 49ER SPIRIT!
Wear Niner green and post with #WearGreenWednesday or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. You could be featured in a Wednesday issue.
- Athletics Scores
- Atkins Library
- Campus Career Center
- Campus Events
- Campus News
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Interactive Campus Map
- My UNC Charlotte
- Niner Central
- Today's Menus
- OneIT Help Desk
LOOKING FOR EVENTS?
Check out these opportunities!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What would you like to see included in this daily email? Complete this form with your feedback. We want to hear from you!