Blottman needs shared leave

Thomas Blottman with the Housing and Residence Life Office needs shared leave donations.

To contribute leave, faculty and staff should refer to the requirements and participant forms in Personnel Information Memorandum (PIM) 29 or in the literature racks outside of the Benefits Office, King Building, Room 207. For more information, contact Joy Finney, benefits counselor, at 704‑687‑0648.