Welcome to SYC, a UNC Charlotte newsletter designed to make it easy for you to stay connected with Charlotte’s urban research university. Top stories, strategic priorities, current media exposure and social media connections will all be a part of SYC. We hope consolidating our news this way will unclutter your inbox and make it easy to Stake Your Claim.
- Charlotte's light rail extension finally opens
- UNC Charlotte artist makes name drawing star athletes
- Russian conspiracy targeted Charlotte and North Carolina
- Why new Charlotte 49ers AD says potential for success is astounding
- NC death tolls from guns hits highest level in 35 years
- Hey, Cadillac: Stop twisting rock songs from my youth
NEWS & OBSERVER
CHARLOTTE BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Light rail extension marks completion of UNC Charlotte's most transformational project
- New Charlotte 49ers AD wants to set new gold standard
- How Susan DeVore is leading change in every facet of health care
- Cathy Bessant takes you inside plans for North Tryon’s renaissance
- How regulation rollbacks could benefit Charlotte banks of all sizes
WFAE – CHARLOTTE TALKS
- What Will Light Rail Mean for UNC Charlotte and University City?
- Light Rail Extension to Spur Growth at UNC Charlotte
- The Real Story Behind the Waco Siege
- More than 42 people a day move to Charlotte – can we handle it?
- Charlotte in an affordable housing crisis